Thursday, July 23, 2015

My third UFO encounter

My third UFO encounter.

I was around 23 at the time, and living in the town of Chelyan, WV. I was driving a Ford Fiesta at the time. I remember the weather that day was, cool and overcast. 
It was around the Fall of the year, September I beleive. 

I had drove to Charleston that day. On the trip back, I was looking at the sky, every chance I had. At this point in my life, I had developed a habit of sky watching. I was heading south on Route 61, it was around 1:30 pm. I remember that on the drive back from Charleston, the wind was so strong, that it was causing my car to swerve, and I was constantly correcting my course with the wheel.

I remember that I was getting close to the Du-Pont chemical plant, it would be coming up, on my right, in about 1/2 a mile. I also noticed that there was an object ahead of me, and around 35 feet above the highway. This object appeared to me at first glance to be a helium filled balloon, that a child had let go of, and it had drifted away. At that time, you could buy a helium filled balloon, at any store. 

I remember being shocked, as soon as I realized, that the object I was thinking was a helium filled balloon, was not being tossed around by the wind, that was so strong that my car was drifting around, from the force of the winds that day.
I also remember that I became even further concerned, once I realized that the object was spinning, on its Horizontal axis. After seeing the entire object, I could tell the entire outside of it was a mirror like finish.

The closer I got to it, the more details I could see. I could see the object so close, and in such great detail, that I can tell you, that it appeared to be solid. I could find no seems, or rivets, bolts, etc. the object was more oblong, almost football shaped, and looked like Mercury. It made no noise, and was around 3-1/2 feet in diameter.

I drove directly under this object, and looked at it from directly below it. As soon as I knew, I had driven passed it, I put on my right blinker, and pulled over. I jumped out of the car, and the object was gone. I drove home, and remember it being a week or so, before I stopped obsessing over what I had seen. I keep thinking it had to be a drone, since it was so small. But such advanced technology, could make almost anything possible.

Please leave feedback, positive or negative. It helps to know if what I'm doing is making an impact.


No comments:

Post a Comment