Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Cigar shaped UFO's

Since age 13, I have had around 30 UFO experiences. A number of the strange flying objects I have observed, have fallen into the Cigar shape category. Quite a few of these, have been with witnesses. If I recall correctly, the majority of them were a light grey in color. I've also seen white and silver versions. All of the Cigar shaped UFO's I've seen, resembled large passenger jets without wings, or a normal tail section.

Every one of them made no noise and traveled at a relatively slow speed. I have ruled out balloons or blimps, because of the rock solid stable flight, these objects maintained. Also there were no signs of exhaust, no contrails visible. 

My son and I witnessed a total of 3 Cigar shaped UFO's, over the span of three days. One per day. All three, at what appeared to be a relatively low altitude. What was very noticeable in all three sightings, was the fact that 1/3 of the bottom of the object was blurry, like it was an out of focus image. I instantly thought it was due to the propulsion system it used, a side effect perhaps.
I don't remember seeing any windows, on any of these UFO's.

I still have no idea what those craft were, or who constructed them. I continue to wonder, and speculate on just what the actual truth behind UFO's is?

Please leave feedback, positive or negative. It helps to know if what I'm doing is making an impact.




1 comment: