Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Astral Travel, glitch in the Matrix, or soul travel?


When I was a young child, I used to stay at my grandmothers a lot. I have a blog about my Grandmother, if you haven't read it yet, I would recommend it. When I would stay at my grandmothers, it was quiet, and at that time there were only 3 channels on TV, and at that time, I never listened to the radio. I would spend long hours just laying in her bed, on my back, with my arms at my side, eye's closed. I would focus on the sounds around me, and after doing this for countless hours, over a period of months, I began to enter what I came to know later, was an altered state of consciousness.

I remember laying there, and trying my best not to move a muscle at all, and I really do not know why I was doing that, it just came to me naturally. The truth is this as I would lay there, after I had done it so much that I had mastered relaxing, and thinking about nothing, I would get a strange kind of pins and needles feeling, and hear a loud deep humming, and my whole body would feel like I was getting shocked, and I had the sensation of falling, and at this point, I would always lurch back into my normal state of mind, and jump up, like I had been scared to death, and I kinda had been, it was a very sudden, noisy, and almost violent experience, but it fascinated me so much.

I continued to practice this, and later in life I change it a little, and it became more meditation than anything else. I continued to meditate and eventually I combined the earlier method and meditation together. I had never read, or heard about meditating, or astral projection before. I really have idea why I naturally did these things, it just happened. At times I could swear I could see thru my closed eye's, and the more I practiced this the clearer I could see thru my closed eye's. It became a part of my life to meditate, and occasionally practice out of body travel. After many years of doing this, I eventually got to the point that I actually could see with my eyes closed, and witnessed myself leaving my body, but every time I get to this point I always panic, and instantly break out of the experience, and snap back into my body.

I've thought about why I have got so close to doing it, but never made it, and I know its simply because I'm terrified of the thought of the Super Unknown, if I was ever able to overcome this fear, I know I would be able to completely leave my body, and astral travel. I've done so much research over the years into this subject, and no one has been harmed by it, although I have heard of negative experiences before. I continue to meditate daily, but I have drastically reduced the amount of time, I spend trying to have an out of body experience. If I ever develop the right conditions I suppose I will write a blog about it. In the meantime, I do have to stress that something very real is happening in these astral projection / soul travel experiences.

Think about nothing long enough, and eventually you will be able to hear the answer. 

Please leave feedback, positive or negative. It helps to know if what I'm doing is making an impact.


1 comment: