Friday, June 26, 2015

Is Space travel possible?


I've been a Sci Fi, and Space fan for as long as I can remember. Until the last year, I was a 100% convinced that all I've been taught by Science, and NASA was 100% fact. I have spent over 30 years of my life, meticulously researching a vast range of subjects, and educating myself on new developments in science and space research. In the last year, I've found myself looking into, the Apollo moon missions, NASA, space flight, and even the Flat earth theory. I will cover my thoughts on all of those at some point. For now, I would like to muse on the idea that it just may be 100% impossible to produce any thrust in space, using rocket technology, in a vacuum.

Do the mental exercise, your in a 0 Gravity environment, that also happens to be a complete, or "near" vacuum. Under these conditions, you are using a rocket type propulsion system, ergo a cone that is ejecting some sort of propellant, into a vacuum. The question my Dear Watson, is "What are you pushing against? I must admit, I have always believed that in all airplanes, helicopters, and rockets, the atmosphere was providing the resistance to the thrust from the engine, and that created the force to propel the object forward. However, within the last month, I actually looked into this, and was stunned to hear that the NASA / Scientific explanation was that the force to propel an object forward, comes from the compression of the gas in the rocket nozzle chamber.

I've watched a video of a gentleman testing this. In his video, he uses a balloon with wheels attached to it. In the video, he lets the inflated balloon go loose, and it rolls forward, very quickly. He then attaches a peice of construction paper, that redirects the air coming out of the balloon, and makes it divert, and split left, and right, as opposed to straight out. The balloon doesn't move this time. This experiment may not be grand, or contain any expensive parts, but it still raises questions. My first instinct is that the propellant hitting some material, such as air, water, etc, is what produces the force to propel an object. 

I continue to struggle with the idea that somehow, matter spewing from the end of a rocket into a vacuum, with nothing solid in sight for it to impact against, produces thrust. As I mentioned earlier, I've been researching a few extreme ideas as of late, I have looked at many images taken in space, of the Earth, Satellites, the I.S.S. The moon missions, and planets, etc. I am still looking, and would have never thought before looking into it, that it would be damn near impossible to find genuine images of Earth, Satellites, or Space walks, before you dismiss me, go to google images, or photobucket, or your favorite search engine, and actually study the images you find. We all have our opinions and beliefs, right now it's my opinion that space travel, and images from space, may very well be a hoax, and one of the bigger conspiracies of our time. The lack of any real images taken from space would make sense, if it's not possible to move in space. 

"It's easier to fool people, than it is to convince them they've been fooled" Samuel Clemens.

I will continue in later Blogs to discuss this and some other extreme ideas, and continue to share more true accounts of the incredible experiences I've had. Until next time, keep looking up.

Please leave feedback, positive or negative. It helps to know if what I'm doing is making an impact.


No comments:

Post a Comment