Friday, November 1, 2013

The Trixie Anomaly Continued.


The title of this post is 100% literal. The Anomaly of a dog named Trixie did happen again, with a twist.

I was 23, and employed as a security guard at a closed coal mines. It was winter and there was at lease 8 inches of snow everywhere. And I didn't leave the office trailer that night at all.

At the end of my shift, before the next guy came, I opened the door to go start my car, so it could warm up, and found a very cold looking dog on the porch of the trailer. At this time I had never had another pet since Trixie. I took her inside and fed her. There was no ID in her, and no way to tell where she came from, so I decided to take her home.

I worked night shift, so it was daylight when I got home with the surprise new pet. I had not even thought of a name yet. I left her in the kitchen with some food, and went to bed.

I slept around 8 hours, and after I got up, I walked into the kitchen and Trixie was eating some dog food. I could tell the rest of the family had found her and got to know her. She looked much better than we I had found her. 

My Ex Wife came into the kitchen and I said "looks like you guys found my surprise" "you mean Trixie she said?" I froze, I knew that I had never talked about my old Dog Trixie. "Who named her?" I asked. Shrley, she said. 

Sherbet, was my daughter, And she was around 3 years old. The second Trixie was just as incredidible Dog as mine was. She protected the kids and behaved more like a person than an animal. She also vanished one day.

She has not returned. And I often wonder about what it all means, these types of Synchronistic Events happen with great frequency in my life, and still happen, to the very day I'm writing this. Today was one big Synchronistic symphony.

11:11 

Please leave feedback, positive or negative. It helps to know if what I'm doing is making an impact.


1 comment: