Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My life, in blogs.

I actually had this blog up since 2010. I deleted all the old stories in light of the new format. Blogging seemed to be a perfect excuse for me to hone my writing skills, I want to be able to convey what's in my head better.

I did a little research before starting to blog. Using Dogpile.com I found examples of blogs of all varieties, and took them into account, accordingly.

I've settled on writing primarily on the subject of the unexplained, and extraordinary events in my life. Unless I expressly say otherwise in a post, I am writing what is a true and real account of my life experiences.

I will from time to time do some other topics, and even works of fiction. I will state clearly that it is fictional. I hope to entertain and enlighten all who pass by my musings.

Thank you Creator of all things for the opportunity to be able to do any of this.

Please leave feedback, positive or negative. It helps to know if what I'm doing is making an impact.


1 comment: