Saturday, November 9, 2013

My Second UFO encounter. Orange Star

It was a number of years ago, I remember being around 17, and at that time I had become as close as brothers with another person with the same first name as mine. Rob Nickoson.

Rob and I had decided to walk into Town and see if we could find something to do. We usually did this in the Summer, the walk was only about 1 mile or so. It was a warm Summer night, the sky was clear, and stars filled the sky. There were not that many street lights around, so it was easy to see the beautiful night sky.

Rob and I were talking as we walked down the dirt road, when suddenly, Rob stopped walking, and talking. He was just looking into the sky towards the North, towards town. I asked him "what was up?" He said "Ok, your the Genius, what's that?" He was pointing into the sky and when I looked, I saw instantly what he was talking about.

There was an orange star in the sky, it was a little bigger than the largest star I could see, was stationary, and not moving. "I don't know" I answered. It looked like a big orange star. If not orange it would have looked like a star, it's color alone made it suspect.

We stood there looking at it for about 3 minutes, and we both were looking right at it when, it suddenly streaked accrossed the sky, leaving an orange streak, and was now to our right, in the sky facing east. Just sitting there completely still. 

Rob said "did you see that? It's over there now, what the hell is that Rob. Is it a meteor?" I replied, "no Rob, meteors don't have brakes" we both stood there looking at this orange star just sitting there. After less than a minute, it suddenly streaked off toward the West, and out of site.

We talked about it on our way into town. I told him it was a UFO, and explained that it meant Unexplained Flying Object. And what we saw, fit the discription. But I also said that it could be extra terrestrial in origin, I'm doubting we built it, not sure though.

This was the first orange star encounter, but not my last at all, I will write about the others later.

An incredible tale of Synchronicity I'm planning to blog about, also includes this very same UFO, and the same night. 

Please leave feedback, positive or negative. It helps to know if what I'm doing is making an impact.


1 comment: