Thursday, October 31, 2013

The trixie Anomaly. A genuine psychic Dog.

I remember being around 9 years old when my Father got me something I never imagined he would. He brought home a Dog. And I simply could not believe he did , because he had made it brutally clear that he would never ever get me a Dog.

This was before my incredible Grandmother died. And now I can honestly tell you that this, in my opinion is the most unbelievable tale ever told. But I can assure you it is a true account of events that took place. My Ex Wife is witness to the second event I will discuss later

I named her Trixie, and we developed a relationship together that transcended what we accept as normal. I can tell you that more than once, and actually 100% of the time I could be in my home, and she would be outside, and I would think "come here Trixie, and she would come into the house and right to me. Or if the doors were closed she would scratch until let in. 

I remember feeling so attached to her in a very unique way. A psychic bond is the only explanation since lots of times she was beyond sight and still responded with 100% accuracy.
She would lay down in my yard and I would use her as a pillow.
And fall asleep in the summer. Of ourse she would get very upset if any one came near us, and sometimes even growl.

It was a twisted turn of fate that, she simply was gone, One day about 2 months before my Grandmother died. 

And now I see in hindsight that her disappearance caused me much grief.
and I believe this, coupled with the death of my grandmother led to the total destruction of my will. And also to my next step into the unknown.

My grandmother......

My life has been like a trail of breadcrumbs that I suspect one day may lead me back home. -Rob Weese

1 comment: