Friday, March 16, 2018

Faith, I gotta have faith (Or cumulative experience.)

This December I will be 49 years old, since I was 12, my life has been everything but normal. I have had out of body experiences, as well as lucid dreams, close encounters with UFO's, evidence of myself being abducted, Bigfoot experiences, Paranormal experiences, and near death experiences. All on a regular basis, and to this day is still happening.

I firmly believe that there is a creator of all things, and I firmly believe that the Kings James Bible contains the written record of the truth of creation. As a teen, I spent 99% of my time at home, and in my room, and in the evenings, I would read the Kings James Bible. I started reading the Bible at an early age, at 9 years old, I attended church with my Grandmother. I would highly recommend you read my earlier post titled "Death my not be the end, it just may be the beginning" to have a greater understanding of my Grandmother, and out relationship.

I remember one night I prayed to God before going to bed, and simply ask him to reveal himself to me, so that I might know him that I believe. I went to bed that night, and consciously did not even think about it at all, as a gesture of faith, that I knew God had heard me, and would answer. I went to bed, and fell asleep. What happened next was almost exactly the same as the previous experience I had, when I spent three days with my deceased Grandmother.

I had fell asleep, and like what happens with us all, I simply did not exist, and knew nothing. Instantly I was wide awake, and completely aware that I had went to bed, and fell asleep, but I found myself awake, and fully aware, and standing in the desert. It was a real experience, and was indistinguishable from any other reality, including right now. I quickly started getting hot. I had never been to the beach, and had no idea what it is like to walk in sand, but when I started to walk, it was difficult, since my feet sank into the sand, and I had my sneakers on. This was a real place, and I could remember my entire life, and was in my right mind.

There was no difference at all between this experience, and now, it was real. I started to panic, because, I was alone, everywhere I looked was only sand, and the sun was approaching high noon. My shoes filled with sand and after a while I had to stop, and take off my shoes, they were full of sand. I continued walking in my socks, and began to sweat profusely, I had to stop once again, because the sweat was flowing so hard from my brow, that I could not see, or keep my eyes open, since they burned from the sweat. I took off my shirt and made a bandana out of it. I was able to regain my sight.

All I could see was sand, in all directions, and could feel the top of my head beginning to hurt, from the intense heat of the sun. I could see not a cloud one in the entire sky, just blue skies, and the sun. I looked in all directions, and all I could see was sand. The heat was starting to get so intense, that I had to keep moving, if I stopped, my feet would start to hurt, from the heat of the sand I was standing in. I began to panic, this was as real as reality, no comparison at all with a dream, this was really happening. I decided to walk in a straight line, since I had no idea where I was, or what direction to go. I walked for what seemed a few hours, and nothing but sand. I continued to panic, and my mouth was beginning to dry.

I continued walking, and began to feel my lips chapping, and my scalp burning, and my mouth was the driest its ever been. I was in agony, and began to weaken. I began to feel all the energy leave me, and I staggered, and fell to my knees. It wasn't long after falling to my knee's, I collapsed face first into the sand. I managed to turn my head to the right, while falling to the ground. I could feel the intense heat on the side of my face, I was paralyzed by exhaustion. I laid there in the intense heat, feeling myself literally fry to death.

I prayed in my head, the same prayer I have always prayed, when I knew I was close to death. I simply sprayed "Father I am not worthy to enter heaven, I've sinned, and deserve hell. If I open my eyes in hell, I wont complain about it at all, I will take my punishment like a man, Lord Jesus, forgive me, and save me, Amen" At this point I was 100% sure I was taking my last breath. It was at this point that I saw the sand about 10 feet away, start to rise up into a hump, as if something was pushing its way up thru the sand, from below. Light stated shooting upward from the top of the hump of sand. More light continued to shine upward thru the sand as it was falling away from something. Finally I could see what had pushed the sand up, and aside, as it crested the top, and the sand fell away. It was the Ten Commandments, carved into stone tablets, and the light that emanated from it hit me, and I was instantly in Nirvana, I was in a state of perfect peace, and comfort and love, and no matter what thought passed thru my mind, my state of feeling was perfect bliss, that could not be quenched, or silenced.

I woke up in my bed at this point, and lay there for hours without moving, just contemplating my experience. What ever you may think about what happened to me, I still to this day have to say, it was real, not a lucid dream. I have had lots of lucid dreams, and they all share something in common, in all lucid dreams, I become aware its a dream, and it all freezes, and I can make whatever I want to happen, happen. The experience I wrote about was nothing like a lucid dream, it was real.

I firmly stand on the fact that, cumulatively, my direct life experiences have shown me that there was a Creator, and that a Human Being is more powerful than we know about, and that UFO's are real, and are Angels, and Demons, Space is Heaven, and the Earth is flat. Yes, I am saying that almost everything we are taught by school and science, is 100% Grade A Bullshit. Satan rules this world, for now. Forget what you think you know, and research deep into all this, and find the truth.

2 comments:

  1. Leave a comment, I want to hear from all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a nut sir. Youve been indoctrinated with this belief at a young age. I used to be christian and it did nothing for me.

    ReplyDelete