Tuesday, June 30, 2015

My first Chemtrail, and the great culling.


Around 1991, I was working in Indianapolis Indiana. The company I was working for provided a weekly hotel room, and I traveled home on the weekends. 

My usual routine would have me stepping  outside around 9:30, for a smoke break. Myself and a coworker were installing telephone equipment in an Ameritech Central Phone Office at this time, for a contract company out of Cherry Hill New Jersey.

I stepped outside that day at around 9:30, and immediately noticed the clear blue sky, without a single cloud in site anywhere. I spent a lot of time looking at the sky, during my stay in Indiana. Being from West Virginia, I was not used to seeing so much unobstructed sky, and found myself constantly looking up.

Before I finished my cigarette, I noticed a jet flying West, and also noticed it was leaving a rather odd looking trail, that was not disapating, but rather lingering around and appeared to be spreading somewhat as I watched. I walked back in, thinking about how odd it was. 

around 11:00am, I stopped and went out for another break. I was shocked at what I saw. I had immediately looked up after stepping outside, and not only was the jet trail still there, but now, it was much wider, and made a nearly straight line, East to West, across the entire sky. I stood there wondering why the jet would leave such a trail. I also noticed as I was watching that the trail across the entire sky, was visibly, very slowly spreading wider as I watched, but didn't seem to be thinning out much at all as it spread.

I continued to watch it slowly widening, as I finished my cigarette. I walked back in and continued to wonder about what was going on outside in the sky. As a young boy, I had always been interested in flight, and remember laying in the grass on my back, watching the skies for hours. Given the fact that I have always been interested in flying, and the fact that I have seen UFO's, meant that I had a very firm grasp on what normal jet traffic looks like. I had seen countless Contrails from various aircraft in the sky before, and had never seen anything that resembled what I was seeing that day.

My Co-worker and I left for lunch, and when we stepped out, I was stunned. There in the sky, was yet another jet trail. This one was going North to South, and intersected with the much larger previous jet trail, making a X in the entire sky. There was not a single other cloud or trail in the sky that day, only the two jet trails.
I remember telling my co-worker about what I had observed during our lunch. He agreed that it was strange, and also something he had not seen before either. As we drove back, the large X pattern loomed in the sky overhead. By the time we started back to work, the X pattern had already spread and was now taking up a sizable chunk of the sky.

I took several more breaks before finishing the shift. For the rest of the afternoon, I watched the X pattern grow, until to my amazement, it covered the entire sky with what appeared to be a thin layer of smog almost. in less than 8 hours, two lines of Chemtrails slowly spread until they covered an entire Indiana sky. If the trails were never there, it would have been a bright hot cloudless summer day. On the drive back to the Hotel, I noticed that the sunlight coming thru the haze left by the trails, was causing the same multi colored, mother of pearl effect in the haze. There was a circular outline of what almost appeared like a rainbow of colors surrounding the sun viewed thru the haze left by the trails.

I instantly thought about how when oil is dripped into a puddle of water, it causes a multicolored pattern in the water. The circular outline of colors coming thru the haze, reminded me of oil in a puddle of water. That made me wonder if the trails left behind by those jets, had spread and made the layer of haze, and the colored light effect was due to sunlight passing through chemicals of some sort, or oil at the very least.

Later that evening, after returning to the Hotel, I started slowly getting allergic reaction symptoms. At first I didn't think much about it, since it was normal for me to have some allergy attacts during the summer. However, as more time passed that evening, it increasingly got worse. And finally got to the point that I decided to go the Emergency Room. I am known for never going to a Doctor, or the E.R. Unless it's really serious. This was very serious, as a matter of fact, I was seriously worried about my safety, and felt like I was dying, it was that severe.
On the drive to the Hospital, traffic was much worse than normal. I had the radio on, but wasn't paying much attention to it, since I was dealing with my eyes over watering, and sneezing violently.

Something did get my attention on the radio. It was an emergency announcements that said "Due to an outbreak of severe allergic, and upper respiratory illnesses, the Emergency rooms around the Indianapolis area, are overwhelmed, and are not taking new patients at the moment. If you are experiencing any allergic reactions, or upper respiratory aggregations, we suggest going to a pharmacy and getting a non prescribed medication for it there, instead of the E.R. Once again, please use alternative medication from a Pharmacy, at this time the Emergency Rooms are overloaded."

I remember thinking, that explains the traffic. I also remember thinking, this is all linked to those Chemtrails over the area that day. I stopped at a pharmacy and purchased maximum strength allergy medicine, and layed in my room all night wondering if I was going to survive this.
After a couple of days I was almost back to normal. I did notice that even after the allergy seemed to pass, anytime I shaved, I would break out in a red rash, like I was having a reaction in the areas I had shaved. This continued, and around a year and a half after being exposed to whatever was sprayed that day, I was at a training class in New Jersey. I woke up for class one morning and when I looked in the mirror, I was just stunned. 

My kneck had turned red, and had little blisters all over it, that itched incredibly bad. And to make it even stranger and worse than that, there were, what looked like thousands of little white fibers sticking out of my kneck also. Like my kneck was covered in little white hairs. I pulled at one, and was able to remove it, with little discomfort, minus the incredible itch. I pulled them all out, and it took a while. Nothing I put on it seemed to work at all. I simply waited, and after about a month or so, it slowly returned to normal. In the years after that, my skin remained sensitive when shaving, but over time this diminished, and over ten years later, I now have no reaction after shaving at all, and rarely have allergic reaction now at all.

From time to time, I feel the sensation of something just under the skin, in random places. I have also found what for all purposes appears to be an imposter hair. Let me explain, these imposter hairs look like a normal hair, but are far more firm to the touch, and feel foreign. I have removed at least three of these imposter hairs that I can remember. During my Research into what happend to myself, I discovered that many more people have reported the same thing. It even has been given the name Morgellens disease. I have no idea what is being sprayed into our atmosphere, or why, but I am convinced from first hand experience that something is going on in the skies above us.

Please leave feedback, positive or negative. It helps to know if what I'm doing is making an impact.




1 comment: