Friday, January 22, 2016

Silent lucidity.

Ever have a dream within a dream, within a dream, within a dream, within a dream?
I have, it's completely disconcerting, leaves you shaken for a while, to say the least. I remember going to sleep once, and waking up and walking out of the room, and then I woke up again, and did it over, and over, and panicked that I would never wake up, not sure if I did.

Lucid Dreams are dreams that usually start out as your normal blurry, black and white dreamworlds, and some event usually triggers a real conscious thought, and jump starts your brain, and the Dreamworld suddenly becomes The Real World, and more often than not, you are in complete and total control of the World in a fully lucid Dream,

I've had a few fully Lucid Dreams, and they are quite stunning to have. They leave you shaken in your beliefs and questioning reality at all times. It's very expanding experiencing a fully interactive real world that you are basically 
god in. You can change anything you want any time you want at will.

I plan to post some lengthy blogs about my experiences with Lucid dreaming later.


Please leave feedback, positive or negative. It helps to know if what I'm doing is making an impact.








1 comment: