Saturday, December 8, 2018

We are the hybrids. An alternative origin theory.

We are the hybrids. An alternative origin theory.

I would like to preface with the following, "It is the mark of an intelligent mind, to be able to entertain a thought, without accepting it". I've learned to entertain all options available, and only put any trust, in the ideas that are backed up by personal experience. I began to form this theory after having an instant realization. I will attempt to explain my conclusion, and how I came to form this theory, in as much detail as I can. 



After having an extraordinary experience at an early age, and seeing more UFO's than anyone I've ever read, or heard about, I began to research Aliens, and UFO's, and Bigfoot. After 20 years of research, and life experience, I concluded that the Grey alien phenomenon, was real, but was more likely spiritual, and part of the deception of all of us. I also concluded that the Bigfoot phenomenon was real also, and had a spiritual connection, as well as a UFO connection. From my own experiences, I know the Bigfoot Phenomenon has a connection to the UFO phenomenon. Im not sure what the Truth about UFO's, Grey aliens, and Bigfoot is, but I know they are real phenomenon. 

Over my lifetime I had played a logic game in my head, and concluded that our species was not designed to be in this environment. Every other animal on the Earth, is obviously made for its environment. We have to make shelter, wear clothes, and shoes, make heat, use air conditioning, drive vehicles, etc. We are not made to survive without using tools, and technology. We have hair that serves us little help in staying warm, feet that are soft, and weak physical strength in comparison with the rest of nature. If you look at the characteristics of the Grey aliens, both physically, and mentally. And then look at the characteristics of Bigfoot's known mental, and physical abilities. Our species would be the logical result, of a 50/50 Hybrid, between the Grey's, and Bigfoot. 



It became obvious to me that, what we call our species, the human race, could actually be a hybrid species. The big SECRET of all ages, could be that we are hybrids, and Bigfoot is the original creation, and actually Human. The Grey's, being the fallen angels in the Bible. So from a Biblical perspective, it looks like this: GOD created Adam, and Eve, and they were what we call Bigfoot now. The Grey's were kicked out of heaven, and trapped here on Earth. The Grey's created a new species, by combing their genetics, with Bigfoot's, creating us. It would explain why we as a species, feel lost, abandoned, and have no idea what our history and origins are. The common theme to being alive, in our species, is the question "How, and Why am I here?". 

I myself, believer in a creator, and Christ, and Archons, and evil. Its only a theory, but it fits the evidence nicely, and explains away, lots of apparent discrepancies, in what we have been told. Looking at what is going on in the world, and viewing from the theory, that we are all Hybrids, and are stuck in the middle between the two warring sides, the natural VS the artificial, good VS evil, light VS dark, etc, reveals a new explanation of our place in everything. On a spiritual level, the Bigfoots would have a soul, and the Grays would not. We being Hybrids, have a soul, we inherited that from our Bigfoot origins, and we also have logic, that we inherited from our Gray (Fallen Angel) origins. 


King James Bible:
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

Jordan Maxwell, brought to my attention, the fact that, you can take the context of the above KJV Bible statement, another way. The new statement would resemble, "Let us alter the existing man, and make him into our likeness". If this claim Mr Maxwell makes is true, then it lines up with my Hybrid theory. There is tons of evidence in the medical community, that points towards the human race, being genetically altered. Modern man, appears to have just appeared in history, not evolved. Modern education teaches that the human race, basically just appeared suddenly,  and in bodies that were poorly adapted to live in the environment they appeared in. So many things do not make sense, until you look at it from a new perspective. After I thought of this theory, I found myself leaning toward it being a valid explanation. 

We may actually not be the Human Race, but the Hybrid Race.

No comments:

Post a Comment